How to Join
Application for Membership
In order to apply for membership, you will need to follow these five easy steps:
1. Identify the most appropriate membership type for your organization
2. Gather the required documents
3. Make the requisite payment via bank transfer. Please make sure the member’s name and institution appear on the copy of the bank transfer, to ensure that you are properly credited.
4. Complete the Membership Application Form (separately if sending via email, or via our online form if submitting online)
See below for information about each of these five steps. If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask via email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Types of Membership
Those universities and other degree-conferring institutions which are dedicated to the advancement and transmission of knowledge at a level appropriate to university, as indicated by the nature and quality of their instruction, the participation of their staff in the advancement of knowledge, and the type of working equipment placed at the disposal of their staff, are invited to apply to join as Regular Members of the Association.
Any national association which enables the chief executives of universities in the region to counsel together in order to serve the general interests of the universities are invited to apply to join as an Associate Members of the Association.
Attachments Required with your Membership Application Form
Before your application can be processed, we will need the following attachments in addition to your application form and bank transfer receipt:
1. A certified copy of the Constitution of your institution
2. A certificate from the competent legal authority in your country confirming that the your university is in conformity with your country's laws
3. A declaration signed by the chief executive officer of your university that he or she will co-operate with AUAP and pay the annual membership fees to AUAP as and when they are due. A template is provided here for your convenience.
The annual institutional membership fee is
US$800 (for one year)
US$2400 (for three years)
Membership fees are valid from July 1st – June 30th of the payment period.
Method of payment
Payment of the membership fee can be made by bank wire transfer.
Please make sure the member’s name and institution appear on the copy of the bank transfer, to ensure that you are properly credited.
Beneficiary: SUT-AUAP Petty Cash
Beneficiary Bank : Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited, 1st Floor, Technopolis Building
Suranaree University of Technology
111 University Avenue, Suranaree Sub District
Muang, Nakhon Ratchasima Province 30000
Beneficiary A/C No: 707-2202054
Swift code: SICOTHBK
Membership Application Form
Once you have gathered your documents and made your payment, the quickest way to finalise the process is by using our online membership application form. You will need to have your bank transfer receipt and other attachments ready to upload.
If you prefer to use email, you will need to download the following form:
Submit your documents to AUAP
You have two options to submit your documents to us.
- If you are using the online Membership Application Form, you will be prompted to upload a copy of all the relevant documents and payment receipt before you submit.
- If you prefer to send all your documents via email, please forward the completed membership application form, attachments and bank transfer receipt to email@example.com.